[Steppes] Archery Practice on 07/6/03

jspinks@ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jul 3 04:35:08 PDT 2003

Barring the stray thunderstorm Archery practice will be held as normal from 10 am to 1 pm at Eastfield college range on Motley just north of I30.  I will try to be there by 9:45 to get gear unloaded and the range set up.  Due to the heat we will start the competition shoot as soon as possible after a warm up round-10:30 at the latest. This weekend we will be shooting an IKAC score.

Water and loaner gear will be available along with companionship of archers under the shade trees.  Come on out and have some fun sending arrows downrange.

Jacque the Spink
Steppes Archery Marshall