[Steppes] Archery Practice on 07/6/03

jspinks@ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jul 5 05:43:38 PDT 2003

Just so that the list knows- the IKCAC that HL Ironwyrm refers to is a a form of combat archery practice at targets but requiring armor and one in which Ansteorra has done well in the past.  Steppes has not submitted scores in this field and HL Ironwyrm has taken the challenge to correct that.  Regular Archery practice with live arrows will commence at the normal time of 10 AM.  We will shooting a regular IKAC to submit into the inter-kingdom competition this weekend.  Steppes archers currently hold some of the highest scores submitted this year.

And yes, Will, I would be interested if you can get that third archer. Call me and let me know.
Jacque the Spink
Steppes Archery Marshall