[Steppes] Idea for WaterLord XXXI

John W Bishop ironwyrm at juno.com
Mon Jul 28 10:08:01 PDT 2003

Arrrgh, ya lubbers best return ta swabbing yond decks les aye spilt ye
hides an roast ye livers!!  Hav'm put th'ye backs intu et' Mister
Lothair!

Bloody William the Red

(That's "what's your pirate name?" gave me anyway, although my beard is
more ashen gray than red nowdays.  Besides I'm more the privateer or
buccaneer type than pirate guys, of course that does depend upon which
crown you're speaking with, but that's OK too, as long as I hold more
cannon than they do!)