[Steppes] Mission Impossible Take II

Greylond Aston greylondaston at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 17:21:22 PDT 2003

Without going Through Dallas? The quickest route
skirts the southern edge by going North on 67 and East
on 20. I-20 south of Dallas on the weekends is pretty
clear and an easy drive and 65mph speed limit most of
the way.

If you want to go that route then click the link below
for a map;

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/ddResults.py?Pyt=Tmap&ed=n4YF_eV.wil8pWrPJ5Gq2A0ExRiZzadU0CZZxT03mbCs67bosZO.CRILYCV0_j8xcnrXdCyCPiMHzFyWGw--&newcsz=Midlothian,+TX&newcountry=us&newtcsz=Kilgore,+TX&newtcountry=us

If you don't want to go that route, it is a little
tougher and will take you longer. Let me fire up the
maps programs and I'll see what I can get for you.

btw, I suffer from not having been born in Texas so
tell me, just where is Wankerville? ;)

Greylond

--- Crystal Lamb <crystal.lamb at sabinevalley.org>