[Steppes] Help Wanted--Medieval Personal

Patrick Cuccurello pcuccurello at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 18:34:23 PDT 2003

Maestro seeks lord for indentured ladye servant.
Must be marginally literate and bathe on at least a semi-annual basis.
Extra consideration give to those with special "talents" or "endowments".
Never let it be said that I don't have my servants best interests
in mind.  Artistic talents or exceptional fighting skills a plus.  Yak
milking
skills a plus.

If interested please contact Maestro Petruccio or the Personnel
Department at Italio-Mongol Yak Caravans Limited, a division of
Don't Worry, We Are Just Peaceful Nomads Inc.

This has been a paid political announcement.....post no bills!
.....this means YOU!