[Steppes] Southern Steppes Tonight

DonnelShaw@aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Wed Jul 30 09:18:58 PDT 2003

Just to remind everyone.

Tonight is southern Steppes. Bring something to add to the food bar. Paper
plates and cups work just as well as food if you don't get a chance.
I am hoping those who are cooking and entering in the competition at Steppes
Artisan might like to have a last tasting to make sure they have everything
right for the judges:)

I will have the table set up for those who want to paint scrolls. I am low on
scrolls so please bring yours.

 I have the pell outside. We can have a practice for the youth boffer if
anyone wants to bring armor and practice. If you need to get authorized I can do
that as well.  The Back yard is big enough for 4 list fields hint hint.

Directions
67 to 287 Turn left /under 67

287 to 9th Street turn Right (between the Eckerds and the RR tracks)

Go all the way down till it T's (this is a long way)

Turn right Then take the second Right (Vista View)

Our house is right in front of you on the hill

1361 Vista Ridge

972-723-5126

Ly Maili Donnel MacGregor