[Steppes] Re: Steppes Digest, Vol 3, Issue 9 - newbie question

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 7 04:44:21 PDT 2003

I believe that there is someone up in your area. There are several from
Plano and Richardson. I am in Wylie and have found the drive to be worth it.
Our populace meetings move around from month to month so can be closer or
farther. The same goes for many of the guild meetings. I drive anywhere from
20 to 45 minutes most of the time to get to meetings. So far the furthest
has been to Oak Cliff area for me. You can always offer to host a meeting
and then we get to drive to you!

Looking forward to meeting you.

Linet