[Steppes] Merchants selling jewelry

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 7 05:37:51 PDT 2003

I know this is not necessarily SCA stuff, but some of our jewelry
makers/merchants who thought Swest was pricey might find the prices a bit
better this month, so we can see additional exquisite goodies from them at
our next events.

Swest is liquidating from Sat, August 9 (8:30 am to 5 pm) through Friday,
August 29 at 5 pm. All the beads, gold and silver, all findings (settings
for jewelry), gems, ready-made jewelry, office furniture, etc. are "Priced
for sellout". Normal hours are M-F 8:30-5. I don't know about any Sats
except the first one mentioned to me.

Location is 11090 North Stemmons Freeway ( Walnut Hill/I-35 area). They list
Southwell Dr. as closest to the store on the east side of 35.

Oh, yes, they won't take checks this time, only cash or credit cards. If you
don't already have an account with them, you might want to take your Sales
and Use tax number, since they don't normally deal with the general public.

Lete Bithespring
(Just trying to be helpful...)