[Steppes] Awfully Quiet out there...

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 06:40:55 PDT 2003

I'm pretty sure this activity will commense on this forum shortly, but the
difference that we're seeing is that the "hat race" in ElfSea started quite
some time after the installation of the Vicar and Vicaress.  Thus the
candidates had time to reflect, discuss, balance their checkbooks, write out
a 3-5 year budget...  :)  They had the advantage of knowing a Baronial
Application Process was about to commense.  Their Excellencies Steppes gave
many members of the populace a big suprise.  :)

I too look forward to hearing all of the ideas that we have to build on the
excellent work that Their Excellencies have done during their tenure.

Morgan