[Steppes] Awfully Quiet out there...

Ronnie Hodges womrn at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 07:30:16 PDT 2003

>From the conversations and discussions we've been hearing privately, I
believe the silence on the list is because people who recognize they may be
potential candidates are thinking and talking, privately, with trusted and
responsible others.  That's probably the best thing: I think we can all
acknowledge those are very large shoes to fill.  They are made so not just
by the enormity of the job (which is intimidating enough alone), but by
predecessors whose successes in holding those positions can be a bit
daunting to one who would (especially at first) be working under
comparisons.

Wise heads ... wise heads.
Ride Well,
Ronnie.