[Steppes] Awfully Quiet out there...

Patrick Cuccurello pcuccurello at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 15:40:21 PDT 2003

>Their Excellencies Fritz and Catrin have done a fantastic job as B&B and
>under very stressful times for them.  I'd like to hear from others who will
>be willing to take the reins to lead the Barony of the Steppes.
>HL Arabella

I would guess you have a great deal of people out there who are taking stock
in the situation.  Where Elfsea can be considered a family, Steppes in many
ways is a collection of families.  It is my belief--and hope--that people
are just using this time to figure out *if* they are willing to do this and
*if* they  are willing to commit at least two years of their lives to being
Baron and Baroness.  Personally I am happy that people are taking the time
for consideration before casting their egos into the pool of public opinion.

I'm sure that once people make their decisions, fortify their souls, and
slide on their asbestos boxer shorts they will be casting their fate upon
the wind to see if it flies.

Pet.
(who hopes the AA is not too intense for the well meaning souls who may
chose to chart their course upong this path).