[Steppes] Steppes fighter levy:

Greylond Aston greylondaston at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 21:20:49 PDT 2003

.....Twelve combat archers & two shieldmen from our
household mercenaries
whom
do call Steppes and her Cantons home have already
committed to fight
for
Ansteorra this coming Gulf War, however we still have
three siege
engines
that will need to be manned and we're accepting
volunteers.

> Ironwyrm

Errr...pssst....Ironwyrm.....We have FOUR Siege
Engines NOW!!!!.....

Just found some plans for that certain thang that you
said you'd like to have last time we spoke too! Soooo,
maybe one or two more engines by Gulf Wars too! ;)

heh,....Trimarians BEWARE!!!!

Greylond