[Steppes] Fighter Practices Replies

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 30 06:50:05 PDT 2003

My thanks to Morgan and those others who replied to my last post, and for the clarification they have provided.  I have been a bit out of the loop lately, and apparently not keep up with things like I should.  Now that you mention them, I do recall the recent rulings you mentioned.

As I said, it was just something I noticed, and I thought the question worth asking.  Thank you again for all of the answers.

As for practices, I will see you all out there again one of these days...

My best regards to everyone,

Don Alaric