[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice Aug 31:

ironwyrm@juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Sat Aug 30 15:27:32 PDT 2003

Greetings all,

Steppes archery practice will be held this Sunday morning at the usual
time 10 AM - 1 PM (weather permitting of course), however I shall be
standing in for our good Steppes archery marshal Jacques the Spinks whom
is taking a well deserved vacation.  We should be able to get at least
two target royal rounds submitted and I will bring a combat archery
target, bolts, & arrows if anyone wishes to try their hand at some combat
archery practice.

Steppes has some really nice big new butts (and we're not talking portly
newbees here) that need to be broken in and should do an excellent job of
stopping arrows.  I do expect to have cold drinking water and some loner
target archery gear available for use tomorrow  Don't forget your folding
chairs!

So, if like myself you could not attend this years Gothic War come and
join us for Steppes archery practice on Eastfield college's  archery
range at 3737 Motley Drive, in Mesquite.  Hope to see you there!

YIS,

Ironwyrm