[Steppes] OT: hunting a salvage yard..

Julie Cunningham Julie at ettros.com
Mon Oct 6 06:32:15 PDT 2003

Stosh

There are some places off Industrial Blvd near downtown Dallas.  It has been a while since I have been there - so I am not sure of the address.  I believe I got the info out of the yellow pages.

There is also a place in Mesquite near Trophy Nissan.  I think it is a Habit for Humanity resale shop or something.  Sorry I dont have exact info, but maybe this will jog someones memory to give you more info.

Yours
Kathryn of Ayr
Julie