[Steppes] Greetings from the new Chronicler!

G. Major ginger.major at verizon.net
Mon Oct 6 12:04:09 PDT 2003

I am excited to be doing the SteppesLetter.
If you need to contact me over the phone, my # is 972-459-1951. Please leave a message if I don't answer, and you can call at any time.

My personal email is ginger.major at verizon.net ; please include "steppes letter" somewhere in your subject line.

I will gratefully accept any artwork, articles, recipes, memories, poetry, event coverage, photographs, and reports from any and all who wish to submit material for the S.L.

I would like to start a new column in the S.L. entitled "Getting to Know..." and covering our Barony officers, Guilds, etc. If you would be amenable to a short email interview for this purpose, and can either provide a digital photograph or would like one taken of you (I am available to do this most days with some advance notice) please contact me.

I would also love to hear any ideas that you would like to see in the SteppesLetter either as a monthly feature or suggestions for changes to make the Letter more "user-friendly".

I look forward to working with you, and for you, to do a wonderful SteppesLetter that will serve well. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any opinions, advice, submissions, etc.

Kynborough O'Malley