[Steppes] November 6

ORDERS_DONITA_L@Lilly.com ORDERS_DONITA_L at Lilly.com
Fri Oct 10 09:07:12 PDT 2003

OOPS!!!  Nov 6!, not 8!  my bad, I will be there on THURSDAY NIGHT
NOVEMBER 6....
old age is creeping in already....
Toryn

Catalina Damiana Sanabria Rosado de Xerez <ladycatalina at hotmail.com>
Sent by: steppes-bounces at ansteorra.org
10/09/2003 09:24 AM
Please respond to "Barony of Steppes - SCA, Inc."

        To:     steppes at ansteorra.org
        cc:
        Subject:        [Steppes] November 6

Come out for Lady Toryn's fan class. If you just want to watch you're
welcome to come for that also.

Materials list for fan class

1.               Minimum of  7 and maximum of 12 ostrich feathers. These
need to be 12-15
inches long. White is a safe period color.
2.               A glue gun. See if you can find someone to share with
you.
3.               Some sort of handle. If you can't come up with anything
else, a wooden
paintbrush will do.
4.               12" by 12" piece of fabric for decoration

when 7-9 pm
2115 El Dorado Way
Carrollton

AURUM PECCAMENES MULTIFARIAM TEXIT