[Steppes] Fall Court Swap Meet!!!!

david cade david_cade at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 09:19:19 PDT 2003

I had a really fun time once at an event where the rules were that everyone
sat in a circle and no one could speak.  Pointing and grunting was about it.
  Kind of like several different nationalities or tribes all came together
to trade.  You also had to be pretty cagey and trade several times for
things you didn't want, so you could trade them for something you DID.  Just
a thought.