[Steppes] Fall Court Swap Meet

Stosh Gypsy stoshgypsy at comcast.net
Wed Oct 15 15:50:05 PDT 2003

In answer to Lady Catalina's questions..

Will there be a tent?  I am trying to arrange for a popup pavilion.  If this
proves to be impossible, I have a mundane dining fly I will put up.

How long?  Between Lunch and Court on Saturday.

A set system for barter and trade?  Since I have never done this before, I
have no idea!  I will be available to help arbitrate any trades, if anyone
wishes my help, other than that, I believe courtesy and honor should provide
strong enough guidelines...  However, if anyone has a suggestion for a
system, email me, and we can discuss it!

In the case of an individual not having any trade goods, services could be
bartered!  For example, if someone likes something I have, but nothing I
want to trade for, they may offer to do some embroidery for me, or something
along those lines..

My hope is for this to be a fun and friendly exchange, with all involved
coming away happy!

Stosh Gypsy