[Steppes] FYI - Color copies

Ciard49@aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 07:57:06 PST 2003

In a message dated 10/29/2003 9:39:02 AM Central Standard Time,
clamb at Advocacyinc.org writes:

> Try this trick:
>
> Next time, boldly step up to the Kinko's booth and ask for the Release
> like you know what you're doing.  *Do not show any cockyness, or fear.*
> Just act like you've done this before.
>
> Caveat - the laws may have changed since I've done this last.  It's been
> about three years.

Mistress Aslyn,

Thank you for the tip. I had no idea there were release forms to be had.

Does anyone know if these rules are still in effect for teachers?

I do know that the small family owned copy shop I used in Baton Rouge gave
discounts for teachers when I needed black and white copies of handouts for SCA
classes. It didn't matter to them that I was not actually employed by the
local school system.

Thanks

Ciard