[Steppes] Demo Pas d'Armes Request

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 5 04:17:05 PDT 2004

As Master Robin mentioned, this is going to be a  tough request to fulfill
with people travelling to Crown the next day.  I know I won't be available.
It's hard to find 6 fighters in the D/FW area who have decent Pas Kits to
start with.  I'd really recommend broadening the search to ElfSea, all the
cantons, the other shire, and the forming group to our east immediately, and
you might  be able to pull 6 people together.

Morgan