[Steppes] Demo Pas d'Armes Request

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Mon Apr 5 06:45:31 PDT 2004

My lord,
Less than one hour from 6:45 to approximately 7:30.  They want a lot of
shiny stuff, and shouting and bragging and threatening. Sort of a
romanticized King Arthur's Court thing.

Humbly,
Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross