[Steppes] 'Unofficial' Archery Practice

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 15 19:54:45 PDT 2004

We had a lot of fun with 8 shooters and 6 spectators. We did a little paper
scaring then turned out attention to terrifying the heck out of balloons. It
was a lovely evening, but when the light starts going, looking for those
last arrows in the grass somewhere gets a little frustrating.

Practice next week will be at 9 a.m. at Eastfield. After we are done
shooting, we will be having a bowyer's and fletcher's guild gathering to
repair and make arrows. If you are interested in learning how this is done,
or if you have broken a few of our loaners, you are encouraged to join us.
Bring a picnic lunch, and plan on spending a pleasant afternoon among
friends.

Thanks for coming out this evening folks. I hope you had as much fun as I
did.

Lady Linet Grey
Archery Marshall