[Steppes] Great Day

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 15 12:29:18 PDT 2004

I would like to add thank yous to HL Borek and Centurian Morgan for hanging
the banners for us and taking them down, later. They had to use a lot of
ingenuity in figuring out how to make them stay put, as certain vital pieces
of equipment were inadvertantly left in the locker. (Note to self*..next
time you think about doing set up...remember binder clips are essential)

Artisan is a special event for me, not because I am an artisan, but because
it is the first event that I attended shortly after moving to Ansteorra.
Last year I received my AoA at Artisan and those who were at the event
yesterday know that it was a memorable day for me again. I was my great
pleasure and honor to be able to assist HL Katya and setting up the luncheon
was great fun. It's been a while since I baked bread and I remember why I
enjoy it. Corwin, you guide me to some period recipes, and I will give it a
shot next year.

To Their Excellencies and the people of the Steppes, I thank you for the
opportunities you have given me over the last two years to stretch my
abilities and serve the Barony and Kingdom. It has been more than my
pleasure to learn, grow, and serve.

Looking forward to many more years with my Steppes family,

Lady Linet Grey