[Steppes] Bardic - this Wednesday

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 17:42:25 PDT 2004

Reminder - we're back at Iames and Liadan's house for the August bardic guild meeting. Please join us this Wednesday, August 25th, starting at 7:30pm for an evening of entertainment. Performers and audience members alike are welcome (as are snacks)! Directions are below.

In service,
Antonia

Directions to Iames and Liadan’s house: From the south. Make your best
way to Spring Valley and 75 (second exit just north of 635) go East on
Spring Valley. Be aware that Spring Valley will Y at the Joe's Pizza
take a left at that light. Continue on Spring Valley until you cross the
Railroad tracks. The next street is Bowser Take a Left. The first
street on your right is Morningstar Trail Take a right. We are the Fifth
house on the left, the Address is 809 Morningstar Trail.

>From the North. Make your best way to Beltline and 75 go East until
you go under a Rail Road Trestle. The next light is Bowser Take a right.
Go through the first Four way stop and proceed almost to the next the
last street before this four way stop is Morningstar Trail. Take a left.
We are the Fifth house on the left, the Address is 809 Morningstar
Trail.

>From the East. Take 635 to Plano Road Go north (right) on Plano road.
Continue on till you reach the light at Spring Valley (there Will be a
Petco on your right and Richardson Square mall behind that). Take a
left on Spring Valley you will go past Jess Harben elementary and proceed
to the four way stop at Bowser ( if you cross the Railroad tracks you
have gone to far) turn Right on Bowser. The first street on your right
is Morningstar Trail Take a right. We are the Fifth house on the left,
the Address is 809 Morningstar Trail.

>From the West make your best way to 635 and 75. Go north on 75. Exit
Beltline go East (right) until you go under a Rail Road Trestle. The next light is Bowser take a right.  Go through the first Four way stop and proceed almost to the next the last street before this four way stop is Morningstar Trail. Take a
left.  We are the Fifth house on the left, the Address is 809 Morningstar
Trail.

If you need more help please call 972-680-1689.