[Steppes] Nuala is out of the hospital

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 10:11:22 PDT 2004

Nuala,
And we were just talking about GI problems on Saturday!  Quelle coincidence!

Hey, when you're in pain, bland food is a Godsend!!!  After the doctor had told me not to eat any spicy or greasy food for a few days after the colonoscopy, I cheated and had some French fries.  That's all it took.  I was miserable that night and had to sleep with a heating pad.  Vivat bland food.  I can deal!  Rather that than the bitter consequences.

Gab.

lizdenpeters at juno.com wrote:
Good Gentles,

I am home, thank goodness. I was where I needed to be then and I am home
now, thank goodness. (Hospital food really sucks, provided, of course,
they will give you any!) My GI upset is past, for the most part. I just
have to take it easy for the next week or so and eat a really bland
(yech!) diet. I am feeling much better now and glad to be home.

Lady Fionnghuala the Fair ~ "Nuala"
Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 21:36:01 -0500 "Martha A. Compton"
writes:

> I spoke to Nuala today. She is in RHD- Memorial Medical Center,
> Room
> 418 (972-247-1000).
>
> She is experiencing some problems and is due for some tests. She
> may be
> in for a couple of days or she may go home tomorrow.
>
> I am sorry to be so vague, but that is how it is.
>
> Muireann
> --
> Alis volat propriis - She flies with her own wings.

"Qui ne risque rien, n'a rien."

"Mieux vaut profiter tard,
Que jamais ne rien faire."