[Steppes] For our soldiers/Changing of the guard

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 19:53:15 PDT 2004

Greetings populace

Just wanted to give you an update of what we have received thus far on our drive for our soldier packages. Rather than go through an exact count, here is general what we have received.

We have soap galore, Kleenex, tool sets, board games, card games, writing tablets, misc creams, shower scrubbies, books, lemonade, toys, pudding cups and sewing kits. We also had a large donation of $40.00 for postage.  All in all, we have one large box full.

We need more letters!  Type up an email - it doesnt have to be long! Print it out and bring it to populace.  We ought to have more letters included with our packages.

Now then, I am passing on the responsibility of gathering for and sending of packages to Gerita.  I am sure she will be posting to the list in the near future to give you updates. I will continue to aid her in any way that I can.

Dont forget - bring your stuff to populace!

YIS
Lady Kathyrn

"Character is higher than intellect" - Ralph Waldo Emmerson