[Steppes] Please read - a request from Jon and Gabrielle

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 17:16:43 PDT 2004

That's our problem.  We have two boy Yorkies, a cat and a rabbit.  The boys fight over dominance for the girls and, face it, if we tried to bring the girls in... Giblet (our cat) would be totally traumatized.  Here's a picture of Rosie if you know of anyone.  Oh, and thanks.  I'll try petfinder.com.

Gab.

Gerita/Carolle Cox <hpockets at verizon.net> wrote:
Gab, I can't take them (have 2 of my own plus a foster now), darn it.
Have you put them up on Petfinder? It may help.

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross