[Steppes] Please read - a request from Jon and Gabrielle

Cairenn Day cpenny at swbell.net
Thu Aug 12 20:19:21 PDT 2004

You might also check with the breed rescue groups. See if there is a
local Corgi group, they will have a lot less dogs than the golden
people. I think Shelly would have kittens and Rupert would have puppies
if I tried to bring any more dogs home. After my big husky got out in
April, haven't found him yet, I found another husky, within  six blocks
of my house. Shelly still forgiven me for bringing in an intruder.
Cairenn