[Steppes] Artisan Potluck - Soldier package drop off

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 13:27:25 PDT 2004

We will be having a pot luck dessert revel this year at Steppes
Artisan.   Is there a better way to spend your afternoon than eating delicious
desserts?  After clean-up from the Artisan competition has begun and
the judges have been dismissed to make their final decision, desserts
will be served.

Cooks and bakers and dessert artists, you may also choose to enter a
dessert in the Subtlety Competition.  There is no specific theme, but
creativity is a must.  Prizes and wordfame will be awarded to the subtlety
selected by the "secret judges"

Also, do you keep forgetting to bring your items for our Steppes US Soldiers care packages?  Well here is a good chance to drop it off.  I will be collecting items at Artisan all day long. Other baronies are having great success, lets show our soldiers that we care.  Sending another post later on what items to bring...

If you have any questions, please contact me.

YIS,

Kathryn Cuninghame of Ayr
214-284-8855