[Steppes] Awards given at Steppes Artisan

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Mon Aug 16 17:34:49 PDT 2004

Hi,
That is great news! Since the Artisan, the Gryce's Track and the Acorn are
non-armigous and will not be recorded in the OP, make sure that the
historian for your group gets a record of these. Just a friendly hint from
your neighborhood Kingdom Historian.
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen