[Steppes] OT, Roc Please call me.

Jon Nelson thelyn_oakwood at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 18:57:04 PDT 2004

Roc,

Please call me at 469 586 5558.

Jon
"D. Vandever" <hlannes at ev1.net> wrote:
Hi,
That is great news! Since the Artisan, the Gryce's Track and the Acorn are
non-armigous and will not be recorded in the OP, make sure that the
historian for your group gets a record of these. Just a friendly hint from
your neighborhood Kingdom Historian.
Annes
Dear God, Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am. Amen