[Steppes] Garb question - materials

Gail gailh at fanninelectric.com
Wed Aug 25 12:02:32 PDT 2004

just as a comment, my Lady

what would you think of matching the background color (if I understand the
description correctly, the background is black) or...go to the opposet side
of the color spectrum to contrast....white velveteen or one of the
yellow/blue combinations....aquamarine or teal? perhaps one of the
red/yellow combins? Peach would be beautiful with your skin tones...

Galen
(who perhaps, should keep quiet.....)