[Steppes] Steppes Fighter Practice - 08-29-04

Greg Shetler mordockvonrugen at comcast.net
Tue Aug 31 11:53:56 PDT 2004

I forgot to mention - Bren and I were approached by a lady named Elaine.
She and her husband had been involved with (I think) the Empire of Chivalry
and Steel, but are getting divorced and she's interested in the SCA.  We
pointed her to the www.sca.org website, and told her to look up Steppes in
Ansteorra.  I expect that somebody will be getting a call (don't know who,
as she had nothing to write with and so will probably pick out an officer at
random) and she'll likely be showing up to more practices.  She stayed and
watched for an hour or more....

Dux