[Steppes] Steppes Fighter Practice - 08-29-04

Greg Shetler mordockvonrugen at comcast.net
Tue Aug 31 11:41:28 PDT 2004

One small correction - the Matt(2) you list was probably Madyn, a Frayman
who was able to attend only through the unfortunate mechanism of losing his
job.  He was hanging out with Aria, Donyell, Bren (Cathy) and myself under
the tree. Please keep your fingers crossed for his job search....

Of course, we're all hoping he gets a new job that will actually let him
*play*, so we'll see more of him at practices.  Funny that he loses his job
just as other Fray are finally getting them again....

Thanks again for the report, Mike :)

Dux