[Steppes] last reminder for SteppesLetter

HLy Katya HLKatya at chronicler.sca.org
Thu Dec 23 16:05:19 PST 2004

This is my last and final request to get information for the January
SteppesLetter.  I am still needing most of the officers
to return to me their information (names, phone numbers, address,
e-mail).  I am also needing most of the guilds to get in touch with me
to confirm their info.

I have heard from:  Gerita, Allesandra, Linet, Their Excellencies, and Elin.

I need info from:  Dance, C&I, Herbal Guild, Bardic Guild.  I am needing
info on the fighter practices (dates and times).

Also, I need to speak with the seneschals of the cantons to verify their
information.

I would like this issue to be as accurate as possible.  Your help is needed.

I will close submissions at midnight Christmas Eve.

Thank you for your continued support.

Katya
hlkatya at chronicler.sca.org

Many hands make light work.