[Steppes] last reminder for SteppesLetter

Ciard49 at aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Thu Dec 23 17:52:51 PST 2004

Hi Katya,

info on A&S Officer

Ciard nic Ruadhan O'Seachnasaigh
mka Betty Herrington
3118 Hula Dr.
Mesquite TX 75150
972-613-0010        (home, computer  phone line)
972 613 2927         (home business  line, OK to call, ask for Ciard)
_ciard49 at aol.com_ (mailto:ciard49 at aol.com)      (best way to get me)

Greetings Good Gentles of the Steppes,

The Arts and Sciences are alive and well in our Barony. Folks can
participate in activities with the Bardic, Dance, Calligraphy &  Illumination, Herbal,
Clothiers & Textiles, and Bowers & Fletchers  Guilds. There is something going
on every week in various parts of the  Barony.

Congratulations to our absolutely splendid HL Vincenzo Cellini,  current
holder of THREE titled Artisan championships, Elfsea, Stargate, and  Glaslyn!!!
Vivat Vinnie!!

Your own humble A&S officer, HLady Ciard nic Ruadhan O'Seachnasaigh, is
current Keeper of the Flame for Glaslyn, and Titled Artisan of Rosenfeld.

Kingdom A&S will be hosted by the Barony of Elfsea in Feb. Limited to  one
entry each. Bring your finest work and show the world what happens in the
Steppes.

I encourage everyone to find something of interest and try something new.
There are plenty of people very willing to share their knowledge and enthusiasm
for their arts. We were all beginners once.

Please let me know if you have seen a gentle's work that should be brought
to notice and given wordfame.

If I can be of any help, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours in Service

Ciard