[Steppes] This week in dance.....

Russell and Erika Kinder Russell_Erika at comcast.net
Wed Jun 23 09:07:52 PDT 2004

Hello everyone! Since there is so much happening this week, I'd thought
I'd cover it one e-mail.

First off, I'd like to thank everyone who continually shows up on
Monday nights. Thanks for making it worth our while to run the class
every week. It is very gratifying to have a sucessful dance class.

Second, tonight (Wed.) we're having our weekly advanced class at our
house in Plano. We're feverishly working on our performances for Argent
Anniversary. All in all, the dances we are doing are pretty simple, so
if your goal is to perform with us, it's not to late to participate!
Also, the "perform" part is optional - you should still feel welcome to
come if you are interested in working on more challenging fare than we
cover on Monday nights.

For a map, go to: http://dancemaster.org/map.html

Third, this Thursday afternoon we'll be dancing at the Allen Library
Demo (see previous posts on the list).

Fourth, this Saturday is Kingdom Dance/ Midsummer Ball in Arlington.
There are classes all day long, the election of a new Proctor for the
Kingdom Dance Guild, a kingdom-wide pre-Argent dance performance
practice, and the evening Ball. All in all, quite a lot to interest a
dancer. This is a great local opportunity to get some pre-Argent
dancing in, let your hair down, and have a good time.

Also, we are actively looking for a new location for our dance class,
as the recreation center would like to start closing at 8:00 pm instead
of 9:00. If you have any leads, please e-mail me. We would prefer the
North Dallas, Richardson, or Addison areas.

I will try and update the website so that this information is listed
under "Class News" for those of you who need to know more. I'm not
making any promises, though.

Thanks for your time,

HL Isabeau Lallement
Steppes Dance Guild