[Steppes] Reports due to the Chronicler

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Wed Jun 23 09:12:10 PDT 2004

Could we put a mention about the tunic in the newletter?  I would like to have everyone who worked on the tunic get some type of recognition.  Here are the names:
Lady Marguerie De Jauncourt
HLady Suzanna the Herbalist
HLady Cairenn of Dun Cu Ruadh
Mistress Kalida Aristana
HLady Saqra al-Kudsi
Lady Morgan Cain
Lady Averial Thorhalla
Lord Agilwulf the Loud
HLady Gwenllian Cwmystwyth
Lady Adrienne Desiree' Montcalm
HLady Augustina Mervian De Orleans
Galen
Lady Gerita del Mare
HLady Ekatarina Iadorovna Kharlampieva
Elizabeta de Valore della Rosa
HLady Chiara Francsca Arianna d'Onofrio
Catalina Saravia Quicdo de Xerez
Lady Anne the Spinster
Lady Kathryn
Lady Osanna de Burgh
HE Catrin Brynmorgan
Catarina Giuliana de Roma
Lady Margarite McBridin
Alys Grenefeld
Nazarette

It took all of us to complete the tunic.  It was 2 long years of work with much toil, stress, and even a little swearing.  The tunic looks really good and I am proud to be associated with such a fine project.

Please feel free to embellish as necessary.  I'm not much of a writer, so apply your talents as editor where needed.

Thanks,

Katya

>>> ginger.major at verizon.net 06/22/04 22:19 PM >>>
Please send in your reports by Thursday evening. The due date for reports is
the 21st of the month.

We had a wonderful response with reports following Warlord last month - can
we do it again? :)