[Steppes] chain saw brigade

hrldndva at yahoo.com hrldndva at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 16:09:17 PDT 2004

Heh, my limbs are -gone-.

They were huge, but Thelyn and I got them dealt with
pretty quickly  They were attached to the tree at
'human' level, and so they were pretty easy to deal
with.  After the warnings for tonight's storms, I was
afraid that they might blow around and actually cause
some damage if I left them where they were.

Unfortunately, I'm tied up on Saturday with some
previous obligations, but Thelyn- and a couple of
saws, and probably a ladder- will be there if plans
are made.

Sarah

--- Ciard49 at aol.com wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Your amazing generosity in offering to help is
> overwhelming.
>
> I don't want to mislead anyone.
>
> Sarah lives just a few blocks from my house. She
> says she has 2 HUGE limbs
> that fell.
>
> My broken dangling limb is only about 10-14 inches
> in diameter and maybe 20
> feet long. Its hard for me to tell it's size from
> the ground. It is still
> attached pretty high up in the tree, but I have no
> tools to deal with it.
>
> It does not endanger the house.
>
> The tree in the backyard that needs trimming of its
> crisscross branches and
> some over the roof is a bigger problem but no
> emergency.
>
> If folks are willing to work at either house, I can
> still host food and drink
> in our large backyard.
>
> thanks
>
> Ciard