[Steppes] chain saw brigade

Giles Guthrie dkevinscott at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 16:59:05 PDT 2004

Just give us directions and name the time!  I may even be able to snag an extension ladder or two from work!

Giles

Ciard49 at aol.com wrote:
Folks,

Your amazing generosity in offering to help is overwhelming.

I don't want to mislead anyone.

Sarah lives just a few blocks from my house. She says she has 2 HUGE limbs
that fell.

My broken dangling limb is only about 10-14 inches in diameter and maybe 20
feet long. Its hard for me to tell it's size from the ground. It is still
attached pretty high up in the tree, but I have no tools to deal with it.

It does not endanger the house.

The tree in the backyard that needs trimming of its crisscross branches and
some over the roof is a bigger problem but no emergency.

If folks are willing to work at either house, I can still host food and drink
in our large backyard.

thanks

Ciard