[Steppes] chain saw brigade

Ciard49 at aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Wed Jun 2 17:31:26 PDT 2004

In a message dated 6/2/2004 6:59:48 PM Central Standard Time,
dkevinscott at yahoo.com writes:
Just give us directions and name the time!  I may even be able to snag an
extension ladder or two from work!

Giles
My Gosh, y'all are just too wonderful!  Bless you!

I live very near Archery practice at Eastfield college, which is at I-30 and
Motley Dr. on the very edge of east Dallas and Mesquite.  This is about 2
miles from junction of I-30 and LBJ/635, or about 1 mile from I-30 and Buckner
Blvd/Loop 12.

>From I-30 turn South on Motley Dr. (to side across the highway from the
college)
Turn at 3rd street on right - Byrd Dr.
Take first left - Hula Dr. which makes an L turn in front of our house. Do
not turn!
Proceed forward straight into our driveway at 3118 Hula. There is an umbrella
type clothesline in the backyard.

Let me know what time is convent for y'all. I am always here and anytime will
be fine with me.

Those with allergies please be aware we have multiple cats and there is a
dead poison ivy vine still clinging high up to the main trunk of the tree. I
don't think the vine will present a problem.

Thank you all so very much. I do love the SCA!

Ciard