[Steppes] A Passing in the Royal Pack of Ansteorra

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Tue Jun 29 16:09:21 PDT 2004

What a list of wonderful friends, Cairenn!

Here's my effort to remember everyone:  Lucky, ChiChi, Tigger, Cocoa,
Roo, Kanga (poor baby Kanga), Eyore, Smokey, Keiko, the little nameless
kitten who only stayed a few days with us, RSTS, RXSII, Nosy, Pounce,
Sheba, Nana, Emily.  And David's beloved Ajax.  Goodness!  And we still
have Nox, Trouble, Cotton Socks, Rusty, Ryo, and Eli here!

Gerita, grateful for the chance to sit and remember all those gone
before.  Thank you, Lucky.

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross