[Steppes] Gulf War trailer plans (repeat)

Robert Kelley abd-al-mahdi at excite.com
Mon Mar 8 19:52:07 PST 2004

I apologize beforehand to anyone who's getting a repeat of this message; since I didn't count 13 adult heads in terms of e-mail addresses, I'm putting this message on the Steppes list in hopes of informing all parties concerned.

Thanks for reserving the trailer; Bre'nainn and Anne's plan for a trailer apparently fell through, so we'll go with our second option. Borek's already got it figured at about $33.00 for all 13 adults involved; because I thought it would also entail a heavier burden on your gas mileage, I figured that we would also contribute in some way to your gas funds. This figure is still up in the air, however. We could go with either a specific amount based on half of the trip (you let us know on Wednesday how much additional gas you burned on the way down, and we'd figure our shares to comp you on the return trip) or we could figure all adults to contribute $5-10 each upfront and had it over Thursday evening at the packing of the trailer.

Feedback, people?

Packing the trailer at 6 p.m. on Thursday is good for me. What about the rest of you?

I'll post the directions to the storage facility tomorrow.

Mahdi

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santyana