[Steppes] NTIF Thank you all

Milo LeRoux brigdon at tvcc.edu
Mon Mar 8 21:12:11 PST 2004

    And, if I may add a personal word of congratulations, the displays that
were inside the building were _fabulous_ this year and even though there
were not a lot of fighters in armor (myself included), the fighters who
_were_ on the field (Agilwulf, Thomas, and Baron Mahdi) were certainly
drawing the attention of the crowd. You all certainly deserve to be
commended.

    Milo