[Steppes] NTIF Thank you all

Robert Kelley abd-al-mahdi at excite.com
Tue Mar 9 18:09:14 PST 2004

We would add our personal thanks to all of those good gentles who helped at both of the SCA stations at NTIF.  The Steppes (and several of the kingdom's other baronies) will  reap the benefits of your efforts (in terms of new membership) in the years to come.  We also appreciated our friends who, while assigned to working other locations at the festival, came by our booths to say hi and give us encouragement. Last and definitely not least, I wish to thank Bre'nainn for his tremendous efforts preceding and throughout the weekend.  You have a lot to be proud of.

Mahdi & Valeria

Bre'nainn / Noble <noble at delafyeld.com> wrote:
Most Wonderful Volunteers.... There were some very wonderful people that spent many busy but enjoyable hours at the NORTH TEXAS IRISH FESTIVAL, this week end. For their help on Saturday I wish to thank: Kathryn of Ayr
Gerita dela Mare
Guillame, Isabeau and Alisha, and their music
Ciard
Agilwulf and Ingwulf
Thomas
Milo
Brenoa and Ingve
Francesca
Suzanna, Cairenn and Kalida and their wonderful artisan display
Siobhan and Keith as newcomers
our Baron and Baroness, Mahdi and Valeria
Anne the spinster
For their help on Sunday I wish to thank:
our Baron and Baroness, Mahdi and Valeria, and Xander, who showed up early and stayed late to help load out, a spoecial thank you.
Ciard
Osanna
Francesca
Frank and Isobel
Julianna Vertue
Agilwulf, Ingwulf and Alisha
Raphael and Elysia
Vincenzo and Nuala
Catalina and John
Clare
and again, Anne the spinster, without whose support I could not carry on, very special thanks.
Thelyn and Sarah, who helped load and unload the needed accessories ant the storage locker.
If I have missed anybody, my most humble apologies and thanks. It was a wonderful festival. We signed up 5 from the list field, 17 from inside, and will refer one to Houston and one to Austin.
The Event was fabulous, and so I also wish to thank all of those of the Southwest Celtic Music Association for their cooperation and assistance. Please support these people and their first class organization for putting on this event. www.scmatx.org
Yours in Service, Bre'nainn Mac Giolla Pha'draig, demo coordinator

Use three physicians still-first Dr Quiet, next Dr Merryman, and third Dr Diet. The University of Salerno, 11th Century.