[Steppes] War Update

Crimson Vision traci at crimsonvision.net
Mon Mar 22 15:51:00 PST 2004

Just an update for those wondering; the last of our number has almost
arrived at her home, the car having been repaired safely.  The Baron and
Baroness brought me home with them and we arrived back in Texas early this
morning.

Many thanks  to Their Excellencies for going above and beyond to help!

Elizabeta
(Traci, who much enjoyed her first Gulf War!)