[Steppes] RE: Late mail, was Populace meeting

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Wed Mar 24 05:50:27 PST 2004

Things are coming in here as much as 3 days late.  If Verizon is doing
this, I shall have their miserable heads upon pikes at my castle walls!!

To Lady Allesondra: that strange young lady is grateful for the word
fame you give her.  Although this Western land is confusing and
sometimes frightening, she is ever thankful for those who would attempt
to make her more comfortable here - and then try eating the food she
loves, even when it tastes of fish! She is only saddened by the
knowledge that Their Majesties would have enjoyed her small effort had
they known in time.

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross