[Steppes] Missing equipment from gulf wars.

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Mar 25 05:53:40 PST 2004

My lord Thelyn,

Those items are in my possession.  There was no error in their being
here, other than the ridgepole piece which was overlooked among bed
frame parts.  The water coolers were packed too deeply to be gotten to,
and so the group decided they'd come home with us temporarily.  There is
also a jar of pickles which was contained in a water container. The idea
was that we would bring these items to Business Meeting (all being
rather too tired to remember Defender, which we'd discussed from all
angles on the way back from War!).

We will not be able to attend Defender this weekend due to our
daughter's driving school schedule (deep sigh) and our own medical
issues.  I am home and available on less than a moment's notice for
someone to collect these items, or other arrangements to be made.

Ever in service,
Gerita del Mare

972.355.6713
972.523.0921

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross