[Steppes] Steppes Baronial Pavilion Pieces

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Mar 25 12:38:58 PST 2004

Responded privately.

My lord Chamberlain of Steppes, these materials will be returned to you
with the rest of the items Glaslyn has arranged to borrow.

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross